Business at Parkfields
Parkfields Conference Venue is the most unique place to do business in more ways than one.
As well as being set in the most spectacular Herefordshire countryside, all of your needs are covered.
The entire Parkfields estate is a venue that operates on an entirely exclusive use basis that can cater for up to 90 day delegates. This impressive Georgian County House in Herefordshire is available for team building events and away days, product launches, staff training, breakfast meetings, networking events, board meetings, conferences and corporate events. You can enjoy:
Day delegate package £42.00 + VAT
- Choice of meeting/conference rooms
- Exclusive use of the House & Grounds
- Stationery packs
- Flip charts, TV, Projection facilities
- Mineral water, cordials and sweets
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 2 Course Fork Buffet Lunch
- Morning pastries and afternoon cakes
- Wireless internet access
24 hour delegate package From £135.00 +VAT
- Includes the day delegate package, plus:
- Evening Meal (choice of 3 courses plus coffee)
- Double-rooms with en-suite facilities
- Traditional English or Continental style breakfast
We understand that work doesn’t stop during a meeting or conference, which is why you can take advantage of free high-speed Wi-Fi to check your emails or even update your company’s social media accounts.
The beauty and seclusion of our location means that delegates can relax in the tranquility of rural surroundings and focus on their objectives without distraction. The personal service at this family owned Conference Venue allows for you to structure your time at Parkfields Country House with efficiency and confidence.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discuss your conference or room hire requirements, or arrange an initial tour with our Events Co-ordinator, Amy call us today on 01989 750138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org