Feel Safe, Stay Safe
Keeping you Covid Secure at Parkfields
We understand your first priority before booking, organising or attending an event is your health and wellbeing. At Parkfields we are making this our priority as well. Outlined below is our commitment to you; Our Stay Safe, Feel safe COVID Secure Standards. These new standards will be in place for any future bookings. We will continue to monitor and act on advice from the UK government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation, regarding precautions on COVID-19 and adjust these standards accordingly.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- We use recognised cleaning products and antibacterial cleaners, used by the NHS as part of our new cleaning protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, paying close attention to high contact areas such as door handles, handrails and card readers.
- Hygiene stations with hand sanitisers have been placed around the venue for customers and colleagues to use.
- We actively remind all colleagues and guests to continually practice safe hygiene measures.
- For extra safety; any colleagues working in close proximity to one another and our guests must wear personal protective equipment.
- Once a room has been sanitised no one else will enter that room.
- We have created one-way flow systems.
- Where possible, we’ll create separate entrances and exits to our venue.
- We have installed socially distant signage across the venue to help you keep a safe distance from others.
- If your organising an event, our COVID support pack will be available to help your guests feel safe.
- We will work with you to prevent congestion such as staggered arrival / departure times and catering breaks to make sure they don’t get too busy.
- We have revised their event layout styles to accommodate social distancing.
- Recommendations to travel alone will be easy with us; Out of town location, with lots of outdoor space and large car parks
- All of our team members will have their temperature checked before starting their shift.
- All of our team are required to have had full training on our new protocols and procedures to protect themselves and our customers, before returning to work.
- Teams will be briefed daily on any changes to our COVID Secure Standards to protect them and you.
- They will be on hand for you whatever your need.
Food & Drink Service
- The way we serve food has changed including providing more grab and go options, screen guards at counters and buffet meals plated for you.
- Guests will be asked to utilise the same seating in our dining room
- Our bar service has been set up to ensure social distancing and other expected measures are in place.
- Guard screens are in relevant places where guests will come within close contact to our team
- Parkfields is now operating as cashless and we encourage contactless payments wherever possible.
- Anything deemed non-essential in meeting and guest bedrooms e.g. stationary will be removed, but can still be provided on request.
Rest assured your safety is our number one priority. We are very much on hand taking calls & emails so please do know that we are still here for you. We understand this is a challenging time, so even if it’s just a friendly chat, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
We look forward seeing you at Parkfields again soon!