Wedding Wine Lists
1.House White Wine, Chilean Sauvignon Blanc - Chile £19.50
Crisp and fresh with limey fruit, a hint of herbs and a twist of melon. Typically
dependable and friendly, and an excellent introduction to Chile.
2. House White Wine, Pinot Grigio - Italy £19.50
A real crowd pleaser! Chardonnay with a dash of Sauvignon Blanc blends well to give
weight and lively tropical fruit flavours.
3. Wide River Chenin Blanc - South Africa £20.50
Crisp and appealing. This is a wine with a gentle floral character and well balanced
4. Pampas del sur Chardonnay / Torrontes- Argentina £21.50
An attractive wine with good herbaceous and gooseberry flavours. Light bodied & crisp.
5. Rioja Vega Viura Blanco, Rioja - Spain £22.50
Lights & fragrant Rioja made from the Viura grape. Youthful Citrus flavours with hints of herbs at the finish.
6. Tummil Flat Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - New Zealand £23.50
Rare in Argentina, the Lurtons harvest this variety first each year to retain the
delicate bouquet and the rich complex flavours of peaches, apricots and raisins.
7. St. Veran Christian Collovray- Burgundy £25.95
This is a fine white Burgundy with slightly fuller richer flavours than nearby Chablis.
Enjoy this with creamy chicken dishes.
8. Chablis Les Valery- Burgundy £29.95
This is a very true style of Chablis with a flinty, mineral character, concentrated fruit
and a crisp dry finish.
Red Wine List
9. House Red wine, Chilean Merlot - Chile £19.50
This has lovely plumy Merlot fruit with a ripeness that is so typical of Chile. Easy and
very drinkable, this is a pleasing wine for current drinking.
10. House Red Wine, Sangiovese - Italy £19.50
A juicy soft fruit with hints of cherries & plums. An attractive, easy going wine from Emilia-Romagnea.
11. Select Pampas de sur Malbec / Shiraz - Argentina £20.50
A full meaty wine with lots of spicy plum & soft tannins providing the structure. Nice weight & good length in this perfect blend.
12. Sunnycliff Shiraz - Western Australia £21.50
This is a chunky red with sweet, brambly fruit and chocolaty flavours.
13. Freedom Cross Pinotage, Costal Region- South Africa £22.50
This wine is softly styled with intense blackberry fruit and mocha coffee notes.
14. Pato Torrente Cabernet Sauvignon- Chile £23.50
This wine shows fine, very pure New World fruit with typical leafy, raspberry flavours
and soft, ripe tannins.
15. Arjona Rioja - Spain £24.50
With 15 months in oak, this is a most appealing wine showing strawberry fruit and
vanilla on the nose and a smooth silky palate.
16. Chateau Chassantour - Beaujolais £25.50
A Succlent, velvety soft Beaujolais from a top Domaine.
This Gamay has delicious raspberry character and good length.
Rose Wine List
19. House Rose Wine (Dry) - Italy £19.50
Softly textured with lots of juicy, ripe red summer fruit flavours and a gentle floral perfume.
Sparkling Wine and Champagne
20. Tanners Cava Brut - Spain £28.50
A Superb, creamy, biscuity Cava with a lovely fine mousse and plenty of character.
21.Prosecco di Valdobbiadene - Italy £28.50
A fine alternative to Champagne. Dry but still fruity with fresh fruit aromas.
22.Rose Vino Frizzante, Veneto, Fabio Ceschin - £28.50
This is a charming rose, full of soft raspberry fruit.
23.House Champagne, Extra Brut Reserve - £37.50
A Superb dry Champagne with an attractive golden colour and a fragrant fruity structure.
25.House Rose Champagne, Extra Brut Reserve - £37.50
A Superb dry Champagne with an attractive pink colour with strawberry notes.
23. Taylors LBV 2000
By The Bottle £30.00 / By the Glass £ 4.00
24. Niepoort Tawny
By The Bottle £25.50 / By The Glass £ 4.00