Special Occasions Wine Lists
1. House White Wine, Sauvignon Blanc - Chile £19.50
Crisp and fresh with limey fruit, a hint of herbs and a twist of melon. Typically
dependable and friendly, and an excellent introduction to Chile.
2. House White Wine, Pinot Grigio - Italy £19.50
From Italy's Abruzzo region, this Pinot Grigio is crisp, refreshing, .
3. Wide River Chenin Blanc - South Africa £20.50
Crisp and appealing. This is a wine with a gentle floral character and well balanced
4. Pampas del sur Chardonnay / Torrontes - Argentina £21.50
Light bodied, crisp & floral with succulent, soft, round and a tropical fruit core.
5. Rioja Vega Viura Blanco - Spain £22.50
A light & fragrant Rioja made from the Viura grape variety. Youthful fruity citrus flavours with hints of herbs.
6. Tummil Flat Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough New Zealand £23.50
Rare in Argentina, the Lurtons harvest this variety first each year to retain the
delicate bouquet and the rich complex flavours of peaches, apricots and raisins.
7. St. Veran Christian Collovray - Burgundy £25.95
This is a fine white Burgundy with slightly fuller richer flavours than nearby Chablis.
Enjoy this with creamy chicken dishes.
8. Chablis Caractere - Burgundy £29.95
This is a very true style of Chablis with a flinty, mineral character, concentrated fruit
and a crisp dry finish.
Red Wine List
9. House Red Wine, Merlot - Chile £19.50
This has lovely plumy Merlot fruit with a ripeness that is so typical of Chile. Easy and
very drinkable, this is a pleasing wine for current drinking.
10. House Red Wine, Sangiovese - Italy £19.50
Juicy soft fruit with hints of clack cherries & plums. Attractive, easy going wine from Emilia-Romagnea.
11. Select Pampas del sur Malbec / Shiraz - Argentina £20.50
Won a seal of approval at this years international wine challenge. A fragrant bouquet
with hints of wild berries.
12. Sunnycliff Shiraz - Western Australia £21.50
This is a chunky red with sweet, brambly fruit and chocolate flavours.
13. Freedom Cross Pinotage, Costal Region - South Africa £22.50
This wine is softly styled with intense blackberry fruit and mocha coffee notes.
14. Pato Torrente Cabernet Sauvignon - Chile £23.50
This wine shows fine, very pure New World fruit with typical leafy, raspberry flavours and soft, ripe tannins.
15. Arjona Rioja - Spain £24.50
With 15 months in oak, this is a most appealing wine showing strawberry fruit and
vanilla on the nose and a smooth silky palate.
16. Chateau Chassantour - Beaujolais £25.50
A Succlent, velvety soft Beaujolais from a top Domaine.
This Gamay has delicious raspberry character and good length.
Rose Wine List
19. House Rose Wine (Dry) - Italy £19.50
Softly textured with lots of juicy, ripe red summer fruit flavours and a gentle floral perfume.
Sparkling Wine and Champagne
20. Tanners Cava Brut - Spain £28.50
A Superb, creamy, biscuity Cava with a lovely fine mousse and plenty of character.
21. Prosecco di Valdobbiadene - Italy £28.50
A fine alternative to Champagne. Dry but still fruity with fresh fruit aromas.
22. Tanners Champagne, Extra Brut Reserve - France £37.50
A Superb dry Champagne with an attractive golden colour and a fragrant fruity structure.
23. Taylors LBV 2000
By The Bottle £30.00 / By the Glass £ 4.00
24. Niepoort Tawny
By The Bottle £25.50 / By The Glass £ 4.00